An administrator provides general administrative and clerical support for project and business tasks. The mid-level administrator applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. Expected to work independently or under some supervision.
- Performs data entry and management
- Captures action items from reviews and meetings
- Follows up with team to ensure actions are being worked to closure with associated documentation for closure
- Maintains organizational structure of project files
- Helps organize project schedules and runs status meetings, capturing weekly status in slides for customers
- Bachelor's degree
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Supporting multiple projects and activities while maintaining organization of materials
- Directly working in the space industry and on U.S. Government programs
Falcon ExoDynamics believes in the diversity of teams and experiences. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Preferred