A systems engineer serves as a technical lead across multiple engineering disciplines to design, develop, and integrate hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated system solution. The junior systems engineer applies advanced concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments, contributes to intermediate deliverables, and performs work semi-independently or under limited supervision.
- Supports development of integrated system test, verification, and validation requirements and strategies
- Supports overall system-level design, implementation, integration, testing, and operations
- Reports to and works with other systems engineers and supporting subject matter experts to ensure requirements, operational concepts, and systems objectives are captured and met as intended
- Supports system-level trades and analysis activities including modeling and simulation to predict expected system performance and determine solutions which will meet project objectives balancing cost, schedule, and performance
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace or relevant field
- At least 3 years of aerospace or related experience
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Analyzing and managing requirements and technical performance measures
- Developing test plans and draft test procedures for verification of requirements
- Directly working on at least one (1) spacecraft program performing system design and/or testing
Falcon ExoDynamics believes in the diversity of teams and experiences. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Current/Active TS/SCI Preferred